“It’s not how you fall, it’s how you get back up!” – Dana Graham
Fast Facts about Dana Graham
- Full name: Dana Graham
- Years as an educator: 8 years in the classroom, 2 years as an administrator
- Positions held: Classroom teacher, Teacher on Special Assignment, Academic Dean, Interim Principal and currently as Assistant Principal.
- Grades Taught: K-6 in the classroom, TK-6 as an administrator
- Schools Dana taught in:
- Piedmont Avenue Elementary School, Oakland Unified School District
- Castlemont Community Transformation Schools, Charter
- Present: Warm Springs Elementary School, Fremont Unified School District (Grades 3-6, 1,120 students)
- How can new teachers reach out to you? By email!
- Why teach: I am an educator because I am passionate about educating all children, regardless of ability, socioeconomic status, or any other mitigating factors, because all children deserve a high quality school experience.
- Favorite books:
- Personal: The Lorax, by Dr. Seuss
- Professional: Pre-Referral Intervention Manual